Recipe of Ultimate One Pot Vegetarian Jambalaya Rice for List of Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, one pot vegetarian jambalaya rice. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
One Pot Vegetarian Jambalaya Rice is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. One Pot Vegetarian Jambalaya Rice is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have one pot vegetarian jambalaya rice using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make One Pot Vegetarian Jambalaya Rice:
- Prepare 1 cup uncooked rice
- Make ready 3 stalks celery cut into small sizes
- Make ready 3 carrots, peel and cut into small pieces
- Prepare 4 small bell pepper cut into diced
- Get 1 cup black bean
- Prepare 3 stalks green onion finely chopped
- Make ready 2-3 bay leaves
- Take 1/2 tbsp mushroom powder
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp cumin
- Make ready 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Get 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- Take 1/4 tsp oregano
- Get 1/4 tsp thyme
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- Get Salt to taste
- Take 2 cups water
Instructions to make One Pot Vegetarian Jambalaya Rice:
- Heat up a large pan and sautéed the onion without oil, add the bay leaves cooked in about 3 minutes. Sprinkle some water to avoid of getting burnt.
- Add carrots and celery. Keep sautéed for 2-3 minutes, add mushrooms powder, cumin, oregano, thyme, cayenne pepper, black pepper and soy sauce.
- Stir and combine all together. Add rice, bell pepper, black bean, and salt. Keep sautéed for 2 minutes then add water and stir well.
- Covers with the lids and cooked in a medium-low heat for 20 minutes or until the rice cooked.
- Uncovered and sprinkle with green onion. Transfer to the serving plate or bowl. - Since I don’t use tomatoes on my recipe, I like to serve it with squeeze of lemon. Enjoy!
- HappyCooking ❤️
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food one pot vegetarian jambalaya rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!