Simple Way to Prepare Original Light Orzo Salad for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, light orzo salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Light Orzo Salad is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Light Orzo Salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have light orzo salad using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Light Orzo Salad:
- Get 1 Cup Orzo
- Get 1 Cup Mushrooms, cut into small pieces
- Make ready 1 Zucchini, cut into small pieces
- Get 1/4 Cup Crumbled Feta
- Prepare For the Vinaigrette
- Take 3/4 Cup Olive oil
- Make ready 1/4 Cup White Wine vinegar
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- Get 1 Tsp Dried Oregano
- Prepare 1 Tsp Garlic, minced
- Make ready 1 Tsp Honey
- Take 2 Tbsp Fresh Parsley, chopped
Instructions to make Light Orzo Salad:
- Cook the orzo according to the package instructions. Meanwhile, heat a drizzle of olive oil over medium heat. Add the mushrooms and zucchini, season with salt and pepper and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the garlic and cook another 2 minutes until fragrant. Remove from heat.
- Make the vinaigrette. Whisk all the ingredients for the vinaigrette in a small bowl.
- When the orzo is done, drain and transfer to a large bowl, add the veggie mix to the bowl and drizzle with some of the vinaigrette. Don't use all of it at once so you can adjust the taste easily. Mix well and adjust the salt and pepper. Enjoy!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food light orzo salad recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!