Recipe of Traditional Fajita Taco Hybrid for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, fajita taco hybrid. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Fajita Taco Hybrid is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Fajita Taco Hybrid is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook fajita taco hybrid using 32 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Fajita Taco Hybrid:
- Get Beef
- Take 1 pound ground sirloin
- Take 1 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1 tablespoon
- Prepare 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- Make ready 1 tablespoon ground paprika
- Take 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Prepare 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- Make ready 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Get Refried beans
- Get 15 ounces refried beans, pinto
- Take 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Prepare To taste salt
- Get Condiments
- Prepare As needed black ripened olives sliced
- Prepare 1 large avocado the green one not haas
- Get To taste salt
- Take 1 teaspoon lime juice
- Take To taste sour cream
- Prepare 3 cups shredded iceberg lettuce
- Prepare 10 slices flour Tortillas 5 inch ones
- Take 1 large tomato
- Take 1-1/2 cup shredded Colby Monterey jack cheese
- Make ready Chicken
- Get 1 pound grilled fajita chicken
- Make ready To taste salt
- Get Peppers and onions
- Get 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Get 1 medium sized green bell pepper
- Get 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
Steps to make Fajita Taco Hybrid:
- Wash the vegetables. Thinly slice the peppers and onion. Heat the olive oil and season the peppers and onions with seasoned salt. Sauté till tender and set aside.
- Heat the oil add the beans and sauté the beans. Add salt to the beans to taste. Mash the avocado leaving it a bit of chumminess. Add salt to taste.
- Heat the chicken add salt to taste. Keep the onion and peppers warm.
- Mix the ground sirloin, spices, lime juice, and tomato paste. Form into little logs. Add to a hot pan and start cooking them. Rool/turn as needed.
- I covered them as the cooked so they would cook throughout. When cooked through set aside.
- Take the tomato slice half and cube the other half. Toast the tortillas. Set aside and cover with a damp paper towel to keep warm.
- Assemble hybrid Fajita tacos. Add refried beans to a tortilla, the meat of choice. I had two with beef and one with chicken. Add lettuce, tomato of your choice, diced or sliced, cheese, olives, avocado, and sour cream. Give a squeeze of lime juice. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food fajita taco hybrid recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!