Step-by-Step Guide to Make Exotic Pistachio Gelato Kulfi for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, pistachio gelato kulfi. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pistachio Gelato Kulfi is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Pistachio Gelato Kulfi is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook pistachio gelato kulfi using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pistachio Gelato Kulfi:
- Make ready 2 cups (1/2 litre) whole milk
- Take 1/3 cup sugar
- Prepare 2 tablespoons corn flour
- Take as required Pistachios paste
- Get as per taste Honey
- Take as required Strawberry syrup
Steps to make Pistachio Gelato Kulfi:
- Make a slurry by mixing the 1/4 cup of the milk with the cornstarch, mixing until the starch is dissolved and the mixture is smooth. Heat the rest of the milk in a medium-sized saucepan with the sugar.
- When it almost starts to boil, stir in the cornstarch mixture and cook gently simmer for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat, pour into a bowl, and chill thoroughly, preferably overnight.
- Garnish with chopped pistachios, strawberry syrup and honey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food pistachio gelato kulfi recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!