Recipe of Traditional Mexican street corn pasta for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, mexican street corn pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mexican street corn pasta is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Mexican street corn pasta is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have mexican street corn pasta using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican street corn pasta:
- Get 4 cobs of corn grilled and cut (or one can of corn)
- Prepare 1 lb pasta cooked and drained
- Prepare 1 cup pasta water (for sauce)
- Prepare 1 cup heavy or lite cream
- Take 1 can a cooked veggies (optional- I used green beans)
- Take Grilled chicken or ground turkey cooked (optional)
- Make ready Chopped fresh parsley
- Prepare 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese
- Make ready 2 handfuls Queso fresco crumbled
- Get Sprinkle of pepper flakes
- Get to taste Salt and pepper
Steps to make Mexican street corn pasta:
- Boil pasta and set aside. Grill corn and cut up.
- Add heavy cream and some pasta water to pan. Heat through and added the 2 cheeses, veggies, pasta, and seasoning.
- Add chicken and anything else you would want.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mexican street corn pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!