How to Make Iconic Vegan Cornbread Muffins for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, vegan cornbread muffins. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Cornbread Muffins is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Vegan Cornbread Muffins is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan cornbread muffins using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Cornbread Muffins:
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- Take 1 cup corn meal
- Prepare 2/3 cup sugar
- Get 1 tsp salt
- Get 1 tbsp baking powder
- Take 1 1/4 cup oat milk
- Take 1/3 cup canola oil
Steps to make Vegan Cornbread Muffins:
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- In a large bowl, mix together the flour, corn meal, sugar, salt, and baking powder
- Stir in oat milk and canola oil
- Lightly spray a 3x4 muffin tin with oil
- Evenly spoon out the batter into the muffin tin
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Use a toothpick to test the muffins. Insert into the center of a few of them and make sure it comes out cleanly
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegan cornbread muffins recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!