Simple Way to Make Creative Jambalaya for Breakfast Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, jambalaya. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Jambalaya is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Jambalaya is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook jambalaya using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jambalaya:
- Get 8 oz shrimp
- Take 6 oz cajun sausage
- Take 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Get 1 medium onion, chopped
- Prepare 1 medium bell pepper, chopped
- Make ready 1 1/2 cup white rice
- Get 5 clove garlic
- Get 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Take 2 cup chicken broth
- Make ready 2 tbsp parsley
- Prepare 1/2 tsp old bay
Steps to make Jambalaya:
- Season shrimp w/ salt & pepper. Set aside.
- Heat oil in 12in skillet over medium heat until shimmering. Add sausage, onion, bell pepper, Old Bay, and 1/2 tsp salt and cook until onion is softened (about 5 min). Stir in rice, garlic, and tomato paste and cook until fragrant (about 30s).
- Stir in broth and bring to simmer, scraping up browned bits. Cover and cook over medium-low heat until liquid is absorbed (about 5 min).
- Scatter shrimp over rice and continue to cook, covered, until rice is tender and shrimp are cooked through (about 5 min). Off heat, let rice sit for 2 min. Stir in parsley, season with salt and pepper to taste, and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food jambalaya recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!