Recipe of Traditional Low fat / high in protein omelette for Dinner Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, low fat / high in protein omelette. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Low fat / high in protein omelette is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Low fat / high in protein omelette is something that I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have low fat / high in protein omelette using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Low fat / high in protein omelette:
- Get 3 egg whites
- Make ready 2 eggs
- Make ready 6-8 mushrooms in thin slices
- Prepare Half bell pepper cut in small cubes (you can substitute the green pepper with other peppers at your choice)
- Get Some olive oil
- Get 2 slices gouda cheese
- Make ready 3-4 slices smoked ham or bacon cut in small pieces
- Get Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Low fat / high in protein omelette:
- In a pan, add 2 spoons of olive oil and put it on top of medium to high heat. Add the mushrooms and the pepper and let them lose their liquids for a dew minutes and get a nice colour.
- In a bowl, stir the 3 egg white and the 2 eggs, add salt and pepper and mix them together.
- When the veggies are ready remove them from the pan. Wipe the pan with some kitchen roll and put it back in high heat with 2 spoons of olive oil.
- Mix the eggs mixture and the veggies with the ham and pour it on the pan.
- When done from one side, flip it on the other side.
- Cover half of the omellete surface with the gouda and cover the cheese with the other half so that the cheese melts. Cut in 2 pieces, serve and enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food low fat / high in protein omelette recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!