Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Popular Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts for Dinner Food
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, orecchiette pasta with garlic parmesan brussel sprouts. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook orecchiette pasta with garlic parmesan brussel sprouts using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts:
- Take Orecchiette (or any variety) dried pasta
- Take 8 brussel sprouts, washed trimmed and thinly sliced
- Take 2/3 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
- Prepare Good pinch coarse sea salt
- Prepare 25 grams butter
- Get Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- Get Black pepper, freshly ground
Steps to make Orecchiette Pasta with Garlic Parmesan Brussel Sprouts:
- Cook pasta according to packet instructions for 2 people.
- Meanwhile, melt the butter in a shallow pan over a medium heat. Add the sliced brussel sprouts, sliced garlic and sea salt. Slowly stir fry until the butter foams, caramelizes and turns to a golden brown color. As soon as it starts to smell nutty, it is ready.
- Drain the pasta, retaining a little of the cooking juices and tip into the pan with the sprouts. Take off the heat, grate in a good handful of Parmesan and mix well.
- Finish with a generous grind of black pepper and serve with some additional Parmesan on the side. Enjoy!
- Note: this is just as tasty with any pasta you may have in the pantry. See serving suggestion below with angel hair pasta.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food orecchiette pasta with garlic parmesan brussel sprouts recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!