Step-by-Step Guide to Make Popular Pork chop casserole for Vegetarian Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pork chop casserole. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pork chop casserole is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Pork chop casserole is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have pork chop casserole using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pork chop casserole:
- Prepare 8 pork chops
- Take 1 zatarans wild rice with mushrooms
- Take 1 sliced onion
- Get 1 tbsp lemon pepper
- Get 1 tbsp garlic salt
- Get 1 tbsp season salt
- Make ready 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- Take 1 can water
- Prepare 4 slice Swiss cheese
- Make ready 4 slice provolone cheese
Steps to make Pork chop casserole:
- Marinate chops in thousand island, teriyaki and Worcester. … I marinated almost all day
- Mix rice,water and cream of mushroom in a casserole dish
- Pre heat oven to 350
- Lightly brown pork chops in frying pan with melted butter
- Sauté onions
- Layer chops , onions and cheese
- Cover with foil and place in oven for 45 minutes
- Remove foil cook for 10 minutes and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pork chop casserole recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!