Recipe of Exotic Szuchuan veggies claypot麻辣蔬菜香锅 for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, szuchuan veggies claypot麻辣蔬菜香锅. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Szuchuan veggies claypot麻辣蔬菜香锅 is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Szuchuan veggies claypot麻辣蔬菜香锅 is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook szuchuan veggies claypot麻辣蔬菜香锅 using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Szuchuan veggies claypot麻辣蔬菜香锅:
- Take 1 head broccoli
- Make ready 2 small potatoes, sliced
- Get 1/2 onion, diced
- Make ready 1 Zucchini or yellow squash
- Get 1 Tsp pixian beanpaste
- Take 1 Tsp cooking wine
- Make ready 2 drived chillies
- Take 8 Sichuan pepper corns
- Prepare 1 star ansie
- Prepare 3 Tsp olive oil
- Make ready 3 garlic, minced
Instructions to make Szuchuan veggies claypot麻辣蔬菜香锅:
- Cut broccoli into small floura. Blend in hot water for 4 minutes. Rinse and set aside.
- Saute dried herbs and chilli in oil until aromatic. Saute potatoes until fully cooked. Set aside.
- Keep saute minced onion, then squash. Mix in potatoes and broccoli.
- Dissolve beanpaste in cooking oil and pouring in. Keep stirring until fully Incorporated. Adjust seasoning with fish sauce. Serve with multigrain rice.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food szuchuan veggies claypot麻辣蔬菜香锅 recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!