Recipe of Real Brad&#39;s bacon garlic pub burger for Diet Food
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, brad's bacon garlic pub burger. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Brad's bacon garlic pub burger is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Brad's bacon garlic pub burger is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have brad's bacon garlic pub burger using 27 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Brad's bacon garlic pub burger:
- Get For the beef
- Prepare 3 lbs 80/20 ground beef
- Make ready 1/2 lb minced bacon
- Make ready 6 oz gouda cheese, small cubes
- Take 2 tbs Montreal steak seasoning
- Make ready 2 tsp black pepper
- Prepare 4 cloves minced garlic
- Prepare 1 tsp kosher salt
- Get 3 tbs worchestershire sauce
- Take 3 tbs red wine vinegar
- Take 24 oz pale ale or pilsner beer, divided
- Get For the beer cheese sauce
- Prepare 1 lg package Velveeta or other American cheese
- Prepare 1/4 cup milk
- Make ready 1/4 cup beer
- Make ready 1 tsp smoked paprika
- Prepare Ingredients to caramelize
- Take 1/2 lb chopped bacon
- Prepare 1 lg red onion, sliced
- Prepare 1/2 lb crimini mushrooms, sliced
- Take 3 cloves garlic, minced
- Prepare 1/4 cup white wine
- Get Other ingredients
- Make ready Brioche or onion buns, toasted
- Make ready Deli mustard
- Prepare French fried onions
- Get Kosher dill spicy pickles, use quality pickles. Not cheap ones
Instructions to make Brad's bacon garlic pub burger:
- Mix all ingredients for the burger patties except for the beer in a large mixing bowl. Mix well. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, form into 8 patties and put on a plate.
- Heat 2 lg frying pans on medium heat. In one, add all the ingredients to caramelize except the garlic and wine. Stir often.. In the other, place 4 patties. Fry patties until browning on both sides. Add 1/2 cup beer and cover to steam the patties. This will make sure the cook in the middle. Clean pan, and Repeat with the 4 remaining patties
- At the same time, in a saucepot, add all ingredients for the beer cheese sauce. Turn on medium low and cover. Stir often until everything is melted through. Switch to low heat to hold.
- When onion mixture is caramized. Add garlic. Cook 2 minutes. Then add wine deglaze pan. Simmer until liquid evaporates.
- Plate toasted buns. Spread with deli mustard. Add a patty. Then sautéed mixture. Next cheese sauce, fried onions, and pickles. Grab a fork and serve immediately. This one is a mess… enjoy.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food brad's bacon garlic pub burger recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!