Simple Way to Make Favorite Chicken Fajita empanadas for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, chicken fajita empanadas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Fajita empanadas is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Fajita empanadas is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken fajita empanadas using 4 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Fajita empanadas:
- Take Left over chicken fajita filling
- Get Oil for frying
- Take 10 discos (store bought or homemade)
- Make ready Optional: your favorite shredded cheese
Steps to make Chicken Fajita empanadas:
- Reheat chicken fajita mixture in a frying pan. optional: roll out empanada dough just a little bit spoon filling into disco, add cheese if you like. Fold over disco to create a half moon. Use your fork to make "bird feet tracks" into dough to make sure it is closed.
- Put oil on medium-medium high heat. To test if it is hot enough put water on your fingers and sprinkle into pan, if it bubbles, you are good to go. Add empanadas into oil, fry for 5-8 minutes per side or until your done likeness. Remove and place on a towel lined plate to absorb grease.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food chicken fajita empanadas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!