Recipe of Fancy Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, penne pasta with meat sauce. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Penne pasta tossed with a simple tomato sauce with ground beef, onions, Italian seasoning, garlic, and basil. This penne pasta dish is a perfect, budget-friendly Sufficiently browning the meat for the meat sauce! Which means using a cast iron frying pan on high heat, letting the ground beef cook in its own. This family favorite pasta dish adds a unique creamy meat sauce to make penne or ziti pasta that will please kids and adults alike.
Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook penne pasta with meat sauce using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce:
- Take 1/2 lb pasta
- Get 1 lb ground beef
- Make ready 2 tbsp extra virgin oil
- Get 1 large onion chopped
- Make ready 5 cloves garlic chopped
- Take 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- Take 1/2 tsp basil
- Prepare 1/2 tsp thyme
- Prepare 1 tsp oregano
- Get Dash red pepper flakes
- Take 2 1/2 cups canned chunky tomatoes
- Prepare 2 tsp sugar
- Prepare 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- Make ready to taste Salt and pepper
Pasta with meat sauce or red meat sauce has my name written all over it. There is something so comforting about have a big bowl of warm pasta topped with If you want to make your own Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce, then follow the step by step guide below or watch the video tutorial here Penne with Meat Sauce. Quick-to-grab ingredients make this hearty ground beef and pasta dish super easy. How to Make PENNE PASTA WITH MEAT SAUCE.
Steps to make Penne Pasta with Meat Sauce:
- Cook the penne pasta: Heat to boiling a large pot with 4 quarts of water in it. Once the water is boiling, salt it with 2 Tbsp of salt. Once the water returns to a boil add the pasta to the pot. Leave uncovered, let cook on high heat with a vigorous boil. Put the timer on for 8-10 minutes, or whatever your pasta package says is appropriate for al dente (cooked but still a little firm). Drain.
- Sauté onions, garlic, with seasonings: Once you've started to heat the water, start working on the sauce. Heat olive oil in a very large skillet on medium heat. Add the chopped onion, oregano and red pepper flakes. Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the onions are softened. Add the garlic, thyme, season with salt and pepper. Cook for an additional minute, until the garlic is fragrant. Remove from heat and set aside.
- Brown the ground beef: Heat a large cast iron pan on high heat. Salt the bottom of the pan generously. Once the pan is hot, break up small chunks of ground beef and add them to the pan, without stirring. (You may need to work in batches; do not crowd the pan.) You want the meat to get well browned.
- Add beef and tomato sauce to onions: Use a slotted spoon to lift the meat from the cast iron pan and add it to the pan with the seasoned onions. Add tomato sauce. Use the edge of your metal spatula to break up the bigger chunks of meat into smaller pieces. Add basil. Add a teaspoon of sugar. Bring to a simmer on low heat, let cook, uncovered, for 15 minutes.
- Adjust seasonings and add the pasta: Once the sauce has simmered for 15 minutes, adjust seasonings. Add salt and pepper to taste. Add a little more sugar if the sauce is too acidic. Add more tomato sauce if the sauce is a little dry. Stir in the cooked penne pasta. Sprinkle with chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
Quick-to-grab ingredients make this hearty ground beef and pasta dish super easy. How to Make PENNE PASTA WITH MEAT SAUCE. Stir tomato mixture into meat mixture in skillet. Includes penne pasta, salt, olive oil, chopped onion, garlic, italian seasoning, red pepper flakes, fresh thyme, ground black pepper, salt, ground beef, fresh basil leaves, chunky tomato sauce, sugar, fresh parsley. In a large skillet, cook ground beef and onion until meat is brown.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food penne pasta with meat sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!