Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Perfect Caesar salad dressing for Diet Recipe
Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, caesar salad dressing. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caesar salad dressing is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Caesar salad dressing is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have caesar salad dressing using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Caesar salad dressing:
- Take 2-3 bunch Red romaine lettuce
- Prepare 3 cloves garlic
- Prepare 1 TBSP Dijon mustard
- Get 1 TBSP white vinegar
- Take 2 TBSP mayonnaise
- Make ready 1/4 cup olive oil
- Make ready 1/2 tsp salt
- Prepare Black pepper
- Prepare 2 tsp lemon juice
- Take 1 niboshi
- Prepare 2 TBSP parmesan cheese
Instructions to make Caesar salad dressing:
- Wash red romaine lettuce. Cut into 2 inch pieces. Dry well with salad spinner.
- Mince garlic and niboshi. (Or use food processor and in the same food processor, add all the ingredients except the lettuce and mix them well)
- In a large bowl, add all the ingredients except lettuce and mix it well.
- Toss with lettuce and enjoy! 👍 This time we paired with salmon, rice and brussels sprouts😋
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food caesar salad dressing recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!