Step-by-Step Guide to Make Perfect Easy Vegetarian Unfolded Burrito for Types of Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, easy vegetarian unfolded burrito. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Vegetarian Unfolded Burrito is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy Vegetarian Unfolded Burrito is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook easy vegetarian unfolded burrito using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Vegetarian Unfolded Burrito:
- Make ready 1/2 can refried bean
- Take Shredded cabbage
- Take Chopped cilantro
- Get Chopped or sliced red onion
- Make ready 2 tortillas of your choice
- Make ready Sriracha sauce optional
Instructions to make Easy Vegetarian Unfolded Burrito:
- Using cast iron or skillet pan heat up the tortilla, one by one.
- Then lay down one tortilla on the cutting board or a plate.
- Add 2 tbsp refried bean, spread nicely in the middle of the tortilla
- Topped with shredded cabbage, cilantro, red onion, then sizzling with sriracha. Transfer to a serving plate. And enjoy immediately!
- If you can fold the tortilla and go head fold it as a regular burrito. Mine was breakable so I can’t fold it into burrito.
- HappyCooking ❤️
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food easy vegetarian unfolded burrito recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!