Step-by-Step Guide to Make Real Jambalaya for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, jambalaya. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jambalaya is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Jambalaya is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook jambalaya using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jambalaya:
- Make ready 1 lb Andouille sausage, sliced in rounds.
- Prepare 1 lb boneless skinless chicken thighs, cut in to bite size pieces.
- Make ready 1 green bell pepper, diced chunky.
- Take 1 yellow or sweet onion, diced.
- Make ready 4 ribs of celery, chopped.
- Take 5 clove garlic, minced.
- Take 2 cup uncooked white rice.
- Prepare 3 cup chicken stock.
- Prepare 1 dash worcestershire sauce.
- Get 1 dash hot sauce.
- Take 1 Cajun seasoning to taste.
- Make ready 1 can fire roasted crushed tomatoes.
- Take 1 olive oil
Steps to make Jambalaya:
- Season chicken and sausage with Cajun seasoning.
- Over medium heat in a heavy bottomed stock pot, heat oil and about half of the garlic.
- When garlic is aromatic, cook sausage until just brown and some of the fat has been rendered. Remove sausage with slotted spoon.
- Brown chicken thighs until browned. Remove with a slotted spoon.
- Add onion, bell pepper, remaining garlic, tomatoes (undrained), and celery. Cook until tender, adding Cajun seasoning to the pot as liquid starts to cook out.
- Add all other ingredients, bring to a boil, reduce heat, cover and simmer until the rice has absorbed all the liquid. Season as necessary to your taste.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food jambalaya recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!