Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Popular Summertime Pasta Salad for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, summertime pasta salad. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Summertime Pasta Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Summertime Pasta Salad is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook summertime pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Summertime Pasta Salad:
- Prepare 1 box (16 ounce) your favorite pasta
- Make ready Salt for boiling water
- Take 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Get 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Prepare 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- Get 1 zucchini, peeled and cut into cubes
- Take 1/2 red onion, chopped
- Take 1 red pepper, chopped
- Get 1 can (4.25 ounce) black olives
- Take 1 bottle (16 ounce) Greek dressing
Steps to make Summertime Pasta Salad:
- Bring pasta to a boil….. Don’t forget to salt your water!!
- Drain pasta, rinse in cold water and return to pot after draining thoroughly……
- Add to pasta your black pepper, garlic powder, parsley flakes, zucchini, red onion, red pepper, black olives and Greek dressing, stir thoroughly……
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours or overnight, stirring occasionally…..Serve and enjoy 😉!
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food summertime pasta salad recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!