Steps to Make Original Macaroni Salad (Sweet) for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, macaroni salad (sweet). One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Macaroni Salad (Sweet) is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Macaroni Salad (Sweet) is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have macaroni salad (sweet) using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Macaroni Salad (Sweet):
- Take Salad
- Prepare 2 cups uncooked elbow macaroni
- Take 4-6 hard - boiled eggs, chopped, sliced, minced etc
- Prepare 1 onion, chopped, diced to your liking
- Take 1-2 Stalks Celery, chopped
- Prepare 1 carrot grated
- Prepare 3-4 dill pickles, chopped
- Get Dressing
- Take 2 cups Hellmann's Mayonnaise
- Prepare 3 tablespoons Mustard
- Take 3/4 white sugar
- Prepare 2 1/4 teaspoons Apple cider vinegar
- Take 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Get 3/4 teaspoon Celery Seed
Instructions to make Macaroni Salad (Sweet):
- Bring a pot of water to boil. Add macaroni, cook for 8 - 10 minutes, until tender.
- Drain, run cold water over it and place back into pan with cold water to cool for a few minutes.
- Once cool, drain pasta again and place in a large bowl.
- Add, shredded Carrots, chopped Celery, onions, eggs and pickles to the bowl.
- In another bowl or large measuring cup, combine Hellmann's Mayonnaise, Mustard, White Sugar, Vinegar, Salt and Celery Seed and mix.
- Pour Dressing over salad mixture and blend well. Refrigerate for a couple of hours before serving.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food macaroni salad (sweet) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!