How to Make Original Vegan Pumpkin Bread for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, vegan pumpkin bread. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Vegan Pumpkin Bread is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Vegan Pumpkin Bread is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan pumpkin bread using 16 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Pumpkin Bread:
- Take 2 cups all-purpose flour
- Make ready 1/2 cup organic sugar
- Take 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- Prepare 3 tsp baking powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp ground cloves
- Make ready 4 tsp ground cinnamon
- Take 1/2 tsp ginger powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp salt
- Make ready 1 can pumpkin puree (13.5oz)
- Prepare 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- Make ready 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Prepare Ground flax egg
- Take 1 Tbsp ground flax seed
- Get 3 Tbsp water
- Take For topping
- Take Pumpkin seeds
Instructions to make Vegan Pumpkin Bread:
- Preheat oven to 350 F 🥵
- Make the flax egg first - just combine the water and ground flax, stir around and let it sit. Well come back to it
- Combine dry ingredientz: flour, organic sugar, brown sugar, baking powder, cloves, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt 😎
- Combine wet ingredientz in separate bowl: pump. puree, vanilla, oil, flax egg
- Combine wet to the dry ingredientz 🥶 - ONLY mix until no flour is visible. Do NOT mix any more than this or the bread will come out tasting like a tire 🚙
- Line a 9x5 with parchment paper and pour the batter in 🤯
- Sprinkle pumpkin seeds on top or walnutz if you want
- Bake for 60 mins, then cover with aluminum foil when done
- Pumpkin bread will be done when it starts to crack at the top
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food vegan pumpkin bread recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!