How to Make Favorite 10 people rotini pasta for Breakfast Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, 10 people rotini pasta. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
10 people rotini pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. 10 people rotini pasta is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook 10 people rotini pasta using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 10 people rotini pasta:
- Take 1 full box of rotini pasta
- Prepare 2 big onion sliced
- Make ready 5 carrots diced round
- Take 1 cup peas
- Make ready 2 cup florets of cauliflower
- Get 2 green chilli sliced optional
- Prepare 2 big potatoes sliced
- Take Half cup ketchup
- Take 3 tablespoons salt
- Get 2 tablespoon garam masala
- Make ready 1 tablespoon red chilli powder
- Make ready 1 tablespoons black pepper
- Prepare 2 tablespoons chaat masala
- Take 2 tablespoon coriander powder
- Get 6-7 garlic cloves
Steps to make 10 people rotini pasta:
- First put pasta in a big bowl to boil and always add 1 tablespoon around salt and oil to make nonsticky then rinse well in cold water
- Now in another big pan roast onion and after making brown add all the ingredients and spices together and cook at medium flame until potatoes become softened and tender
- Now add boiled pasta and turn the flame off and mix well and keep covering for 8 to 10 minutes so it mix well with all the spices and vegetables
- Enjoy with big family
- Stay safe stay healthy
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food 10 people rotini pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!