Easiest Way to Make Creative Jambalaya for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, jambalaya. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Jambalaya is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Jambalaya is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have jambalaya using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Jambalaya:
- Prepare 360 ml Uncooked rice (unwashed)
- Get 1 approx. 100 grams Chicken thighs (skin removed)
- Get 4 saussages Chorizo
- Prepare 1/2 Onion
- Take 1 clove Garlic
- Get 1 Green pepper
- Get 1 small Tomato
- Make ready 1 Soup stock cubes
- Get 20 grams Butter
- Get 1 tbsp Chili powder
- Make ready 1 tbsp Dried paprika powder
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Dried coriander powder
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Dried cumin powder
Steps to make Jambalaya:
- Mince the garlic and onion, then cut the green pepper and tomato (unpeeled) into 2 cm cubes. Slice the chorizo into 1 cm thick rounds.
- Cut the chicken thighs into 3 cm cubes, and coat in the 4 listed spices and salt and pepper.
- Boil 2 cups of water in a small pot, and dissolve the soup stock cubes. Once dissolved, turn the heat down very low.
- Lightly fry the onions and garlic in butter and olive oil. Add the chopped chicken and chorizo and fry, then add in the 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Add the rice and lightly fry, then add and very briefly fry the tomato.
- Add the Step 2 soup stock water. Bring to a boil a second time, cover with a lid, reduce the heat to low, and cook for 15 minutes.
- Stir in the green pepper, cover with the lid again and cook for another 3 mintues.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food jambalaya recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!