Easiest Way to Prepare Original Pinot Noir Beef Stew for Dinner Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pinot noir beef stew. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pinot Noir Beef Stew is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Pinot Noir Beef Stew is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have pinot noir beef stew using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Pinot Noir Beef Stew:
- Prepare 3 lb beef stew meat
- Take 2 cup flour
- Get 4 tbsp onion powder
- Take 3 tbsp garlic powder
- Get 3 tbsp paprika
- Get 4 tbsp dried parsley
- Get 2 tbsp chopped fresh rosemary
- Get 2 tbsp minced thyme
- Take 1 bay leaf
- Get 1 tbsp ground sage
- Take 1 bottle pinot noir
- Make ready 64 oz beef stock
- Make ready 1 bunch celery; medium dice
- Get 1 bunch carrots; medium dice
- Get 2 yellow onion; large dice
- Make ready 2 lb red or Idaho potatoes; medium dice
- Make ready 8 clove garlic; minced
- Get 1 salt and pepper
- Take 1/4 cup cold water
- Make ready 2 tbsp cornstarch
Steps to make Pinot Noir Beef Stew:
- Marinate beef in 1/2 bottle of the wine for 4-48 hours
- Pat beef dry. Season flour with spices, salt, and pepper. Coat beef with flour. Shake off excess flour
- Heat oil in large pot. Brown beef thoroughly on all sides in batches. Do not overcrowd the pot. Place beef aside.
- Toss in veggies. Saute until nearly tender. Add garlic. Saute 1 minute. Remove veggies.
- Add tomato paste. Saute to caramelize for one minute. Add the rest of the wine. Scrape up any brown bits on the pan. Reduce by 1/2
- Add beef stock. Return beef and veggies. Add potatoes. Cook approximately 1 hour or until beef is tender.
- Whisk cornstarch and water together in a seperate bowl. Add slurry to stew while whisking the stew to prevent a lumpy sauce.
- Variations; Diced tomatoes, shallots, root vegetables, beer, bourbon, roux
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food pinot noir beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!