How to Make Iconic Crockpot Louisiana Red Beans and Rice for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, crockpot louisiana red beans and rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crockpot Louisiana Red Beans and Rice is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Crockpot Louisiana Red Beans and Rice is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook crockpot louisiana red beans and rice using 9 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crockpot Louisiana Red Beans and Rice:
- Take 1 lb dried red beans
- Make ready 7 cup water
- Get 1 lb andouille sausage or smoked sausage
- Take 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- Prepare 1 large onion, chopped
- Prepare 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Get 3 tbsp cajun seasoning
- Get 1 tbsp liquid smoke
- Take 1 gumbo file (if desired)
Steps to make Crockpot Louisiana Red Beans and Rice:
- Place all ingredients in a crock pot and cook on high heat for 4 to 5 hours or until beans are tender. Serve over hot cooked rice topped with gumbo file if desired.
- Adapted from Southern Living
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crockpot louisiana red beans and rice recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!