Simple Way to Prepare Creative Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly) for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, vegan potato soup (crohns-friendly). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly) is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have vegan potato soup (crohns-friendly) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly):
- Prepare 1 tbsp olive oil
- Get 1 onion diced
- Prepare 2 medium carrots
- Make ready 6 potatoes
- Make ready Pinch nutmeg
- Make ready Salt and pepper to taste
- Take 4 cups vegetable broth
- Prepare 2 bay leaves
- Take 3 cloves garlic
Instructions to make Vegan Potato Soup (Crohns-friendly):
- Heat oil in a large pot and add the onion. Saute for 3 minutes
- Add the garlic, carrots, potatoes and all spices and saute for another minute
- Pour in the vegetable broth and bay leaves and bring g soup to a boil
- Let simmer for 20 minutes
- Take out bay leaves and blend with an immersion blender until smooth. You have have crohns, you may want to strain it. (Don't worry it will still be thick enough)
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food vegan potato soup (crohns-friendly) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!