Recipe of Iconic Champagne Chicken for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, champagne chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Champagne Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Champagne Chicken is something which I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook champagne chicken using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Champagne Chicken:
- Get 4 chicken breasts (skinned and boned)
- Get 1 egg
- Get 1/4 cup flour
- Take 1 tsp garlic salt
- Get 1/2 tsp pepper
- Get 1/2 cup light butter
- Get 1/2 lb sliced mushrooms
- Take 1 can lowfat evaporated milk
- Get 1/3 cup champagne
Instructions to make Champagne Chicken:
- Place chicken between two pieces of wax paper and flatten to an even thickness with a rolling pin.
- Break an egg into a bowl and whisk to mix.
- Add dry ingredients (flour, salt and pepper) into a bowl.
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Dip chicken in egg and coat in flour mixture. Add to hot butter in skillet and cook until slightly browned on both sides.
- Add sliced mushrooms to skillet. Put on medium heat, cover and cook for 10 minutes.
- Drain off excess butter. Add evaporated milk. Simmer over low heat 10 minutes.
- Transfer chicken to warm platter.
- Add champagne to liquid in skillet. Bring to a rapid boil and stir until liquid is reduced to a creamy consistency. Add milk if it becomes too thick.
- Spoon over chicken and serve.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food champagne chicken recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!