Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions every day. Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker:
- Make ready pressure cooker
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb london broil cut into 1" cubes
- Get 1 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 4 tbsp salted butter
- Take 4 tablespoons flour
- Get 1 tsp salt and pepper, each
- Take 4 tablespoons flour plus 4 tablespoons corn starch
- Prepare 32 oz beef stock
- Get 3/4 cup dry red wine, use a wine that you like to drink
- Get 2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- Prepare 6 clove garlic left whole
- Get 10 baby carrots left whole
- Make ready 10 pearl onions, peeled
- Make ready 2 cups button mushrooms, sliced
Steps to make Beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker:
- Coat meat with flour and the cornstarch mixture. Shake off any excess flour. Let meat sit out for 10 minutes to ensure coating adheres well.
- In a hot skillet with the oil, brown meat in small batches and place in pressure cooker.
- If your pressure cooker has a browning selection, brown meat in cooker. The browning of the meat imparts a lot of flavor. Browning in the pan, you should de glaze the pan with some stock and add all that liquid to cooker when ready.
- Add in broth, wine, salt and pepper, garlic, carrots and onions.
- Set pressure cooker on highest pressure level and set timer for 35 minutes.
- When done, open cooker and remove 1/2 cup of broth. In a pan melt butter and whisk in remaining flour. Cook flour for two minutes. Add in reserved broth and whisk.Bring to boil for several minutes to thicken. Place back in cooker and mix well.Check now for any need to add any salt or pepper to taste and add worcestershire sauce.
- For slow cooker.
- Simply follow all the same steps just placing in slow cooker on high for 5 1/2 hours.
- This is wonderful served over mashed potatoes.
- Recipe by taylor68too
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food beef burgundy for pressure cooker or slow cooker recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!