Steps to Make Real Mimosa for Lunch Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mimosa. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mimosa is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Mimosa is something which I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have mimosa using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mimosa:
- Make ready 1 Bottle of orange juice
- Take 1 Bottle of champagne, any kind you like depending on $$
- Take 1 Mango
- Get 1 bunch Of strawberries
Instructions to make Mimosa:
- Dice up your mango and strawberries into small pieces.
- Fill your cup up 1 3rd of the way with champagne, or half way if you like it strong.
- Fill the rest of your cup with orange juice.
- Put in your diced mango and strawberries.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mimosa recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!