Recipe of Authentic Laurinda&#39;s Shrimp Etouffee for Breakfast Recipe
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, laurinda's shrimp etouffee. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Laurinda's Shrimp Etouffee is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Laurinda's Shrimp Etouffee is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have laurinda's shrimp etouffee using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Laurinda's Shrimp Etouffee:
- Take 1 bunch Green onion chopped
- Get 1/2 medium Bell pepper chopped
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- Take 1 tbsp butter
- Take 1 medium Sweet onion chopped
- Take 3 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cubed
- Get 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Prepare 3 lb raw peeled and veined shrimp
- Take 1 can diced tomatoes undrained
- Make ready 1 can diced tomatoes seasoned with basil, garlic & oregano
- Get 2 tbsp Cayenne pepper or season to taste.
Instructions to make Laurinda's Shrimp Etouffee:
- Sautee green onions, bell pepper & minced garlic in butter. set aside
- Sautee sweet onion & chicken until chicken is white
- add cream of chicken soup & mix til smooth
- add all remaining ingredients
- simmer 20 minutes stirring occasionally
- serve over rice if desired
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food laurinda's shrimp etouffee recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!