How to Prepare Exotic Rigatoni pasta pie for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, rigatoni pasta pie. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Rigatoni pasta pie is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Rigatoni pasta pie is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
A pasta pie that hits your eye and your stomach thanks once again to Martha Stewart. Easy and delicious pasta, you can make it at home for your family. Just watch the video for you to learn on how to do or make pasta pie. This Rigatoni Pasta Pie is a new twist on a family favorite and it's absolutely delicious!
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook rigatoni pasta pie using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Rigatoni pasta pie:
- Make ready 1 lb rigatoni pasta
- Get 2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- Get 1 lb ground beef
- Make ready 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- Make ready 1 ⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- Get 1 (28 ounce) can good quality crushed tomatoes
- Make ready Butter for pan
- Take Salt
- Prepare 1 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
- Make ready 8 ounces coarsely grated mozzarella cheese
In the meantime, cook the rigatoni until it's slightly underdone. Drain and rinse with cool water. Rigatoni with cheese and tomato sauce just tastes better as a pie! Learn how to make your own homemade rigatoni pasta pie with our Simply put, this homemade pasta pie is comfort food heaven.
Instructions to make Rigatoni pasta pie:
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until slightly underdone (I cooked mine for 12 minutes when the box indicated 14 minutes). One pound of pasta should be cooked in 6 quarts of water, make sure you are using a big enough pot so the pasta doesn't stick together. When done, rinse in cold water and drain again. Toss pasta with 1 Tablespoon olive oil to coat. Set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 Tablespoon olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add ground beef. Cook, stirring occasionally until browned. Add garlic, 1 teaspoon salt and pepper. Cook 2 minutes more.
- Add crushed tomatoes; simmer until thickened, about 20 minutes.
- Toss pasta with Parmesan cheese. Butter a 9-inch springform pan. Tightly pack pasta into pan, standing each piece on end. Spread meat sauce on top of pasta.
- Push the meat sauce into the pasta holes filling each one up. Stuffing the meat into the holes is a weirdly satisfying task. Enough said.
- Place in a 400 degree oven for 15 minutes. Sprinkle mozzarella cheese on top and bake another 10-15 minutes until cheese is golden. Remove from oven and let stand for 15 minutes. Run a knife around the edge to loosen and then unmold.
- Cut into wedges and serve with any remaining meat sauce you might have.
- Serve with garlic cheesy bread inside salad
Rigatoni with cheese and tomato sauce just tastes better as a pie! Learn how to make your own homemade rigatoni pasta pie with our Simply put, this homemade pasta pie is comfort food heaven. Arrange the pasta vertically in the prepared springform pan. Pack the rigatoni in somewhat tightly until the pan is full. Cook your pasta until slightly underdone.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food rigatoni pasta pie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!