Step-by-Step Guide to Make Homemade Creamy wine chicken for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, creamy wine chicken. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Creamy wine chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Creamy wine chicken is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook creamy wine chicken using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy wine chicken:
- Get 2 lemons
- Get Salt
- Make ready Pepper
- Take Paprika
- Make ready 1 cup approximately White wine (Pino Grigio/ Chardanay)
- Make ready 1 TBSP olive oil
- Prepare 1/2 pint Heavy whipping cream
- Prepare Chicken breast 2 big or a few small tenderloins
Steps to make Creamy wine chicken:
- Wash and pat dry chicken. Season it with salt, pepper, paprika, and 1 lemon on both sides. Let marinate for 30min.
- Warm a pan with 1 tsp of olive oil.
- Cook chicken till one side looks like it has some color and add some wine to it.
- Once wine evaporated flip the chicken and more wine and a 1/2 lemon to it while the other side cooks. (That’s the amount of wine i use to cook it i poor by eye.)
- Finally when the wine evaporates and chicken looks cooked, add 1/2 pint of heavy whipping cream. Put heat on low,and let sit for a little while.
- I serve this with white rice and house potatoes. Peel, chop them up and fry them!
- Serve and enjoy 😊
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food creamy wine chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!