Steps to Prepare Fancy Simple Jambalaya for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, simple jambalaya. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Simple Jambalaya is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Simple Jambalaya is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have simple jambalaya using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Simple Jambalaya:
- Make ready 2 tbsp olive oil
- Get 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- Prepare 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- Take 3 clove garlic, minced
- Take 1 lb andouille sausage, sliced in 1/4" pieces
- Make ready 1 can stewed tomatoes, chopped (I like mine small)
- Prepare 1 cup chicken broth
- Get 3/4 cup long grain rice
- Take 1 pinch salt &pepper
Instructions to make Simple Jambalaya:
- Heat oil in large sauce pan over med-high heat
- Add onion, bell pepper and garlic. Saute until tender
- Add andouille, tomatoes, broth and rice. Bring to a boil
- Reduce heat to low-med and cover. Simmer for 25-30 minutes (or until rice is tender)
- Salt & pepper to taste
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food simple jambalaya recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!