Easiest Way to Make Original Red Wine Beef Stew for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, red wine beef stew. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red Wine Beef Stew is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are nice and they look fantastic. Red Wine Beef Stew is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook red wine beef stew using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Red Wine Beef Stew:
- Make ready 3 lbs Beef Chuck cubed
- Get 3 shallots or yellow onion chopped
- Get 4 cloves garlic chopped
- Make ready 2 stalks celery diced
- Take 4 large russet potatoes peeled,rinsed and cubed
- Make ready 1,5 cups Pinot Noir, or Italian Chianti
- Make ready 2 cups Beef broth or, chicken stock or water
- Get 2 large carrots sliced
- Prepare 1 tablespoon dried thyme
- Prepare 1 Tblsp spoon salt
- Prepare 2 tblsp ground black pepper
- Get 3 tblspoon olive oil
- Make ready 1 Tblsp tomato paste
Instructions to make Red Wine Beef Stew:
- Heat up a skillet add Olive oil in the mean time take beef and dust with flour just coated add to heated skillet brown meat on all sides then take out of pan and set a side on a plate
- Add shallots, salt and pepper, tomato paste saute for a minute add garlic and red wine, broth bring to simmer.
- Put potatoes carrots, thyme, celery and beef in a slow cooker add broth mixture cover and cook on high for 4 to 5 hours place in a bowl add parsley enjoy🤗
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food red wine beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!