How to Prepare Fancy Cajun Chicken Pasta for Healthy Food
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, cajun chicken pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Cajun Chicken Pasta is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Cajun Chicken Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life.
Chicken dredged in Cajun spices is sauteed with bell peppers and mushrooms, and presented in a basil-cream sauce over linguine. Place chicken and Cajun seasoning in a bowl and toss to coat. In a large skillet over medium heat, sauté chicken in butter or margarine until. Cajun Chicken Pasta - Chili's copycat recipe made at home with an amazingly creamy melt-in-your-mouth alfredo sauce.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have cajun chicken pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Take 1 lb chicken diced
- Prepare 2 red peppers
- Take 1 medium red onion
- Take 3 tbsp minced garlic
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp butter
- Take 1 cup heavy cream
- Get 4-6 oz cream cheese
- Get 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Prepare 3-6 tsp cajan seasoning (we use Badia)
- Get 1 box pasta (we like penne)
Just a good ol' basic, hearty, filling, satisfying, and oh. DELICIOUS chicken pasta dish with the zip of Cajun spice. Creamy Cajun Chicken Sausage Pasta is a wonderful weeknight one pot pasta dish! Cajun Chicken Pasta - spicy, cajun-flavored chicken tossed into creamy melt-in-your-mouth alfredo sauce with pasta.
Instructions to make Cajun Chicken Pasta:
- Put water on to boil for the pasta.
- Sauté garlic and onions with the butter in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Cook until garlic is fragrant.
- Season chicken with paprika (optional) and add to skillet. Cook over medium heat.
- Add pasta once water is boiling and cook to al dente. Reserve some pasta water to thin out sauce if needed.
- Once chicken is cooked through add cream cheese, heavy cream, and cajan seasoning. Stir frequently and cook until cream cheese is fully melted and incorporated into the sauce.
- Add red peppers and parmesan cheese and cook until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbling.
- Mix pasta in with sauce and add pasta water as needed to thin sauce. Add additional parmesan cheese and cajan seasoning to taste and enjoy!
Creamy Cajun Chicken Sausage Pasta is a wonderful weeknight one pot pasta dish! Cajun Chicken Pasta - spicy, cajun-flavored chicken tossed into creamy melt-in-your-mouth alfredo sauce with pasta. See recipes for Cajun chicken pasta salad too. Creamy Cajun Chicken Pasta is the perfect family meal. Juicy cajun-spiced chicken is served over a bed of creamy linguine that's packed full of sautéed veggies.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food cajun chicken pasta recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!