Simple Way to Make Fancy Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine for Healthy Recipe
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, vegan southwest bean fettuccine. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook vegan southwest bean fettuccine using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine:
- Make ready 1 Pack Bean Fettuccine
- Get 2 Roma Tomatoes, chopped
- Take 1/3 Cup Corn
- Make ready 1 Red Bell Pepper, chopped in small cubes
- Make ready 2 Avocados, cubed
- Make ready 1/2 Cup Cilantro, chopped
- Prepare 2 Garlic Cloves, minced
- Make ready 1 Chili Pepper, minced
- Prepare 1 Lime, zested and juiced + 1 quartered for garnish
- Get Salt & Pepper
- Make ready 1 Tbsp Oregano
- Prepare 1 Tsp Cumin
- Get 1 Tsp Smoked Paprika
Instructions to make Vegan Southwest Bean Fettuccine:
- Cook the bean fettuccine according to the package.
- Meanwhile, cook the red bell pepper and chili pepper over medium heat for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook additional 2 minutes.
- When the pasta is done, drain and season with the oregano, lime zest, cumin, smoked paprika, salt and pepper. Stir in the red pepper mix. Stir well and drizzle lime juice. Stir in the cilantro.
- Transfer to a plate and top with avocado, tomato and more cilantro.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food vegan southwest bean fettuccine recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!