Steps to Make Original Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce for List of Food
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, pasta with cherry tomato date sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook pasta with cherry tomato date sauce using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce:
- Make ready 1/2 pound penne pasta
- Prepare 25 cherry tomatoes halved
- Get 1/4 cup white wine
- Prepare 3 dates diced
- Make ready 3 gloves garlic sliced
- Prepare 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- Take Grated Parmesan cheese
Steps to make Pasta with Cherry Tomato Date Sauce:
- Boil water for pasta. Make sure to heavily salt water before adding the pasta.
- In large pan, heat olive oil over medium heat and add tomatoes and garlic
- When tomatoes begin to release juices, add the dates to the pan
- Add white wine and cook until alcohol is burned off
- Add a ladle of pasta water to the pan and continue to cook until tomatoes break down
- Strain pasta and add directly to the pan
- Top with grated Parmesan cheese and enjoy!
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food pasta with cherry tomato date sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!