Steps to Prepare Original Linguine with White Wine Clam Sauce for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, linguine with white wine clam sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Linguine with White Wine Clam Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Linguine with White Wine Clam Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook linguine with white wine clam sauce using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Linguine with White Wine Clam Sauce:
- Take 1 pound linguine
- Make ready 50 clams
- Take 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Prepare 1/2 an onion diced
- Make ready 4 cloves garlic chopped
- Make ready 1 bunch parsley
- Take 1/4 butter
- Take 1/4 olive oil
- Prepare 1 cup white wine
Steps to make Linguine with White Wine Clam Sauce:
- Melt butter and olive oil together in a pan.
- Add diced onion and chopped garlic cloves. Cook till fragrant.
- Boil water for pasta if not done so and add pasta. Cook for recommended time.
- When onion and garlic is fragrant put white wine, lemon juice and cleaned clams into pan and cover. Bring to a boil.
- When clams are completely opened take off heat.
- Put pasta in a serving bowl and pour clams and sauce onto pasta.
- Chop one bunch of parsley and sprinkle on top.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food linguine with white wine clam sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!