Recipe of Traditional Alligator Jambalaya for Breakfast Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, alligator jambalaya. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Alligator Jambalaya is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Alligator Jambalaya is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook alligator jambalaya using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Alligator Jambalaya:
- Make ready 1 large Onion
- Get 1 stick Celery
- Get 1 Salt, pepper, garlic powder, parsley
- Make ready 2 lb Alligator! If you don't or can't get alligator use chicken and pork
- Get 1 lb Andouille or beef sausage
- Get 3 cup Rice
- Take 5 cup Water
- Take 1 Bell pepper red or green or 1/2 each is what I use
- Take 2 tbsp Kitchen bouquet
Instructions to make Alligator Jambalaya:
- Preheat oven to 425
- Mix all ingredients together in a Dutch oven and bake covered for about two hours
- After first 45 minutes stir you may need to add another 1/2 cup of water
- Continue baking till rice is fully cooked. If rice is too mushy for your taste bake for 10-15 minutes uncovered
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food alligator jambalaya recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!