How to Make Perfect Angie&#39;s Red Jambalaya for Healthy Food
Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, angie's red jambalaya. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Angie's Red Jambalaya is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Angie's Red Jambalaya is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook angie's red jambalaya using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Angie's Red Jambalaya:
- Make ready 1 large Onion
- Prepare 3 can Tomato paste
- Prepare 2 lb Favorite sausage (I like andouille)
- Get 3 cup White long grain rice
- Make ready 3 cup Water
- Get 1 Salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Get 1 Handful of parsley or so
- Get 1 stick Celery
Steps to make Angie's Red Jambalaya:
- Preheat oven to 350
- Slice sausage and onions
- In a Dutch oven add all ingredients, mix well so that the tomato paste is well blended, and cover
- Bake until rice in tender I check after the first 45 minutes, stir and place back in oven
- Some times you need to add another 1/2 cup of water but not always
- If your rice ever comes out too mushy when baking jambalaya try uncovering it for a little while
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food angie's red jambalaya recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!