How to Prepare Fancy Pasta Carbonara for Diet Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, pasta carbonara. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Pasta Carbonara is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Pasta Carbonara is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have pasta carbonara using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Pasta Carbonara:
- Get 250 g spaghetti (or any other pasta)
- Prepare 125 g bacon
- Take 2 eggs
- Take 2 table spoons of shredded parmesan cheese (or pasta cheese)
- Make ready 1 tooth of garlic
- Make ready Olive oil
- Prepare Salt
- Take Pepper
Instructions to make Pasta Carbonara:
- Put water for pasta to boil, add a pinch if salt
- Meanwhile Peelgarlic, smash it a little bit with flat side of your knife, so it gives more flavor. Add olive oil to your pan and add garlic there
- Add diced bacon and keep on medium heat until gets crunchy flipping from time to time. Remove garlic and set aside. It doesn’t have to be hot.
- Once water start boiling put your pasta to cook
- Meanwhile make a sauce. Mix eggs with cheese, add a little salt and pepper. Don’t add too much salt as bacon is already salted. Mix well. If mixture is too thick you can add a little water from pasta, dont add very hot water because eggs will start to cook.
- Ones your pasta is ready add it to the bacon and mix well, then add egg mixture while mixing. Eat right away!
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food pasta carbonara recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!