Simple Way to Prepare Iconic Caesar Salad Recipe for Lunch Food
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, caesar salad recipe. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Caesar Salad Recipe is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Caesar Salad Recipe is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook caesar salad recipe using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Caesar Salad Recipe:
- Make ready 15 tbsp. finely grated Parmesan cheese: 7 ½ tbsp. of cheese for the sauce and another 7 ½ tbsp. to finish the dressing of the salad)
- Prepare 1/2 tsp. salt
- Take 1 egg yolk
- Take 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- Make ready 1 anchovy fillet
- Prepare 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- Get 10 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain (5 tbsps. to make the flavored oil and 5 tbsp. to make the dressing)
- Make ready 1 heart of washed romaine lettuce
- Prepare 1 cup homemade croutons (Recipe beside)
- Get For the homemade croûtons:
- Prepare 2 tbsp. bread cut into 1cm squares
- Make ready 5 tbsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain
- Take 1 garlic clove, peeled and chopped
- Prepare 4 tbsp. finely grated Parmesan cheese (: 2 ½ tbsps. to melt with the croûtons, and a second 1 ½ tbsps. for a second melting with the croutons)
- Take 1/2 tsp. salt
- Take 1/2 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
Instructions to make Caesar Salad Recipe:
- In a medium bowl mix the Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain with the chopped garlic and stir with a mixing spoon for 30 seconds. Strain into a large bowl, pressing with a spoon to remove the maximum possible amount of oil, leaving the garlic behind. Set aside the pressed garlic.
- Put the bread in the garlic oil and stir to coat well and evenly. Add 2 ½ tbsps. of finely grated Parmesan cheese, the salt and pepper, and stir well. Transfer to a pan and cook until the croûtons are lightly browned and crisp (about 15 minutes). Remove from the pan and add a further 1 ½ tbsps of finely grated Parmesan and stir. Set it aside to cool.
- Mix the egg yolk, lemon juice, anchovy, Worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic, and Extra Virgin Olive Oil from Spain. Blend it with a hand-held mixer, food processor or blender.
- Finally, add 4 tbsps. of Parmesan and blend it once more.
- Cut the stem of the lettuce and separate the leaves until they are all loose. Cut the larger leaves in two and keep the small leaves whole.
- Put the leaves in a large bowl and add 3 tablespoons of dressing, you may add more if wanted. Using a fork and a salad spoon or with a gloved hand, toss the leaves until they are well covered with the dressing, the remaining Parmesan and the homemade croûtons, stir again.
- To serve, put the leaves on a plate and put the homemade croûtons on top of them. Add more Parmesan on top if you like.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food caesar salad recipe recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!