Steps to Make Fancy Mexican jambalaya for Healthy Recipe
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, mexican jambalaya. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Mexican jambalaya is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Mexican jambalaya is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook mexican jambalaya using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Mexican jambalaya:
- Make ready 1 lb ground beef
- Prepare 1 cup rice
- Prepare 1 8oz can tomato sauce
- Get 1 16oz can Bush' seaoned pinto beans (Not drained)
- Make ready 1 cube of caldo con sabor de res
- Take 1 seasoning salt
- Make ready 1 pepper
- Prepare 1 cup water
Instructions to make Mexican jambalaya:
- cook beef / season it with seasoning salt and pepper ..your perfered amount.
- do not drain beef … add cup of rice let cook for 3 min.
- add tomato sauce / add a little water to can stir round to get rest of tomato sauce pour in pan
- then pour in pinto beans not drained / then also add a little water to can stir to get rest of bean flavor pour in pan
- stir n mix all ingrdients / then add your cube of caldo de res ..stir through out pan getin the cub to melt down n mixed flavor
- add cup of water mix put lid let cook n soften up the rice only add more water if rice is not done yet not to much
- then let cool a little serve very tasty n dilicious u can add corn when add water to give more tasty warm up some corn tortillas enjoy mmmmmm !!
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food mexican jambalaya recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!