How to Prepare Original Jambalaya for Dinner Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, jambalaya. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Jambalaya is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Jambalaya is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
The BEST Jambalaya Recipe – made with shrimp, chicken and Andouille sausage, veggies, rice and the most delicious zesty Cajun seasoning. Jambalaya (/ˌdʒæmbəˈlaɪ.ə/ JAM-bə-LY-ə, /ˌdʒʌm-/ JUM-) is a Creole rice dish of West African, French (especially Provençal cuisine), and Spanish influence. Die Party-, Rock- und Coverband aus dem Salzburgerland. Jambalaya is a wildly popular dish that originated in New Orleans and was inspired by flavors around the world—Spanish, West African, and French to name a few.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook jambalaya using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Jambalaya:
- Prepare 1 can 10 1\2 ounces condensed french onion soup
- Make ready 1 1/4 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- Take 1 can 8 ounce tomato sauce
- Prepare 1/2 cup butter cubed
- Take 1 small green pepper,chopped
- Prepare 1 small onion,chopped
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp creole seasoning
- Make ready 1 tsp hot pepper sauce(hot sauce)
- Prepare 1 lb uncooked shrimp,peeled and deveined
- Take 1/2 lb fully cooked polish sausage cut halved lenghwise and cut into 1/2 inch slices
- Prepare 2 cup rice
Everyone will agree, thought, that this jambalaya recipe is the best around. While there are countless variations, a standard jambalaya contains rice, protein, seasoning vegetables and spices. Jambalaya (pronounced /ˌdʒʌmbəˈlaɪə/ or <jum-buh-LIE-uh>) is a casserole-style dish of Spanish and French influence originating in Louisiana. Jambalaya is traditionally a one pot dish, with a variety of meats and seafood, vegetables, and spicy seasonings.
Instructions to make Jambalaya:
- In a large saucepan combine the first 8 ingredients,bring to a boil. Remove from heat stir in the shrimp,sausage,rice. transfer to a greases 13-in x 9-in dish
- cover and bake at 375 for 30 min remove foil and stir,cover and bake 10-15 mins longer or until rice is tender
Jambalaya (pronounced /ˌdʒʌmbəˈlaɪə/ or <jum-buh-LIE-uh>) is a casserole-style dish of Spanish and French influence originating in Louisiana. Jambalaya is traditionally a one pot dish, with a variety of meats and seafood, vegetables, and spicy seasonings. Jambalaya - one of THE most epic rice dishes in the world! This is an easy Jambalaya recipe filled Jambalaya recipe - one of New Orleans' most beloved dishes! This jambalaya recipe is a mix of chicken, shrimp and sausage cooked with rice and vegetables in a zesty sauce.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food jambalaya recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!