Easiest Way to Prepare Ultimate Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta for List of Recipe
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken bacon sundried tomato pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook chicken bacon sundried tomato pasta using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta:
- Make ready 1 (16 oz) bag penne pasta
- Prepare 1/2 package bacon
- Make ready 1 (8 oz) jar sun dried tomatoes in oil
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) bag shredded white cheddar cheese
- Prepare Garlic powder for seasoning
- Prepare 2 chicken breasts or 4 chicken cutlets
- Take 2 tbs butter
- Make ready 2 green onions/scallions
Instructions to make Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta:
- Cook chicken (or you can use pre-cooked). I usually boil water with a little bit of chicken broth & garlic & herb seasoning. When water is boiled, add chicken & cook 20 minutes. Start cooking bacon over medium heat. Boil water for pasta & cook 1 minute less than package says. Once chicken is cooked, remove & cube.
- Once bacon is almost done, add chicken l, Sundried tomatoes, butter & green onion, sprinkle garlic powder. Saute until chicken is warm & bacon is crisp. optional: add 1tsp minced garlic & chop bacon
- Add cooked pasta to pan, then bag of cheese. Mix around. If desired add more cheese or alfredo sauce. Enjoy.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food chicken bacon sundried tomato pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!