Recipe of Authentic Seafood Trio Pasta for Diet Food
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, seafood trio pasta. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Seafood Trio Pasta is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. Seafood Trio Pasta is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook seafood trio pasta using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Seafood Trio Pasta:
- Make ready 2 Lobster Tails
- Make ready Scallops
- Take Shrimp
- Get Pasta (Your Discretion)
- Make ready Pesto
- Prepare Mushrooms
- Make ready Asparagus
- Prepare Lemon
- Get Garlic
- Make ready Salt
- Get Pepper
- Take Butter
- Make ready Bread
- Prepare Flour & Eggs (For Pasta)
Instructions to make Seafood Trio Pasta:
- Start working on that pasta so that it can rest while you do other things like cutting your mushrooms and asparagus. (Or use boxed pasta).
- Slice the lobster tail open and get some garlic, melted butter and seasonings in there. Place a couple lemon slices on top. Wrap it, and put it in the oven. 375F for about 23 minutes. Steam asparagus simultaneously with butter and seasonings.
- Get some butter in a pan and get it hot. Be sure to have your shrimp and scallops seasoned because you’ll have to work fast. Butter burns. Get a nice dear on the scallops. Don’t toy with them too much. Shrimp in the pan next. Bread isn’t a baad idea. Sprinkle the bread with olive oil and salt.
- Boil pasta, toss in pesto, plate and serve right away.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food seafood trio pasta recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!