Simple Way to Make Real Filet Mignon with Balsamic Wine Sauce for Lunch Food
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, filet mignon with balsamic wine sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Filet Mignon with Balsamic Wine Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Filet Mignon with Balsamic Wine Sauce is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook filet mignon with balsamic wine sauce using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Filet Mignon with Balsamic Wine Sauce:
- Take 2 filet mignon steaks (4 oz each)
- Take 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Prepare to taste salt
- Take 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- Prepare 1/4 cup red wine (dry)
Steps to make Filet Mignon with Balsamic Wine Sauce:
- Season each side of steaks with salt and pepper.
- Heat nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Cook steaks in hot pan for about 1 minute on each side (or until browned).
- Reduce heat to medium-low, add vinegar and wine. Cover and cook for 4 minutes on each side (or until desired temperature). Baste the meat when turning.
- Spoon glaze over steaks when finished, serve immediately.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food filet mignon with balsamic wine sauce recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!