How to Make Authentic 1 pan shrimp fajitas for Vegetarian Food
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, 1 pan shrimp fajitas. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
1 pan shrimp fajitas is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. 1 pan shrimp fajitas is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook 1 pan shrimp fajitas using 11 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make 1 pan shrimp fajitas:
- Make ready 1 bag raw shrimp
- Get 1 red onion
- Get 1 red pepper
- Get 1 orange pepper
- Make ready 1 yellow pepper
- Take 2 tbs olive oil
- Make ready to taste Salt & pepper
- Make ready 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Take 2 tbs chilli powder
- Make ready 1 lime
Instructions to make 1 pan shrimp fajitas:
- Cut peppers & onions. Place peppers, onions, shrimp & other ingredients in mixing bowl. Toss to coat.
- Preheat oven 450. Spray baking pan with cooking spray. Spread mixture onto baking pan. Cut half of lime & spread out on pan. Bake 8-10min. Turn pan around & broil 2-3 minutes. Squeeze with lime juice.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food 1 pan shrimp fajitas recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!