How to Prepare Exotic Shrimp and Kale Pasta for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, shrimp and kale pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shrimp and Kale Pasta is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Shrimp and Kale Pasta is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have shrimp and kale pasta using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp and Kale Pasta:
- Get Shrimp and Kale
- Make ready 12 ounces frozen chopped kale
- Take 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- Make ready 1/4 cup capers
- Get 1/2 cup chopped kalamata olives
- Get 12 ounces shelled shrimp
- Make ready 1/3 cup red wine
- Get 1/3 cup marsala wine
- Make ready 1/2 cup crispy chopped bacon pieces
- Get 2/3 cup cream
- Get 5 tablespoons butter divided
- Make ready 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Get As needed shredded Parmesan cheese for topping
- Take Pasta
- Prepare 8 ounces spaghetti pasta
- Make ready 2 quart water
- Get 1 tablespoon salt
- Prepare 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Instructions to make Shrimp and Kale Pasta:
- Have the kale thawed. Slice and fry the bacon when crisp set it aside. Add the kale to the bacon drippings. Add the spices, capers and olives. Sauté for 20minutes.
- Boil your pasta as per instructions on package.
- Add 2 tablespoons of butter. Sauté for 3 minutes and add a cup of the pasta water to the kale. Simmer 7 minutes. Add half the cheese to the kale along with the pasta.
- Fortify with the wines allow to reduce for 12 minutes add the other half of the cheese. Stir in. Now add the cream and stir coating all the ingredients in the pan. Allow to thicken but not to boil. If it boils the sauce will break.
- Serve with parmesan cheese to taste on top. I hope you enjoy!!!
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food shrimp and kale pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!