How to Make Exotic Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2) for Lunch Recipe
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, greek pasta salad (version 2). It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2) is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look fantastic. Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2) is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have greek pasta salad (version 2) using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2):
- Get Dressing
- Prepare 2-3 Tbsp Dijon Mustard
- Prepare 1 Lemon (Juice)
- Prepare 1/2 Cup Red Wine Vinegar
- Make ready 1/2-2/3 Cup EV Olive Oil
- Get 4 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- Get 6 Tbsp Fresh Parsley (Chopped)
- Take 3-4 tsp Dried Oregano
- Prepare Salt (To Taste)
- Take Pepper (To Taste)
- Get 1 tsp Sugar (Optional)
- Make ready Salad
- Make ready 1 lb Rotini Pasta
- Take 2 Cans Large Black Olives (Whole, Halved, or Sliced)
- Make ready 1 Large English Cucumber (Or 2 Small to Medium Ones)
- Get 1-2 Cups Diced Roma Tomatoes (Seeded) (@ 3 Tomatoes)
- Take 1-2 Cups Diced Red Bell Peppers (Seeded)
- Get 1 Cup Carrots (Julienned) (Optional)
- Prepare 8 oz Feta Cheese
- Take 1/2 Cup Freshly Grated Parmesan Cheese (Optional)
Instructions to make Greek Pasta Salad (Version 2):
- Mix all Dressing Ingredients in a Jar or a Bowl EXCEPT the Olive Oil. Slowly pour in the Olive Oil while whisking. Use as much or as little as it takes to get the desired consistency. Refrigerate.
- Wash and Prep all the Veg. and Cheeses. Cook Pasta according to package directions. Drain Pasta and pour it into a Large Mixing Bowl, and allow it to cool.
- Add all of the Salad Ingredients to the bowl and fold them in. Add the Salad Dressing in and mix until you have the amount you prefer. You may use all of the Dressing. Cover and Refrigerate for at least 1 Hour, though it's best after several hours. Enjoy!
- You may also use a store bought Dressing, if you don't have these ingredients on hand, or if you just don't want the hassle. My favorite store bought Dressing for this recipe has been Olive Garden Italian Dressing. If I recall correctly, about 12 oz. was the perfect amount for this salad, or around half of the big 24 oz. bottle.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food greek pasta salad (version 2) recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!