How to Make Original Brussel sprouts w/red wine vinegar for Types of Recipe
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, brussel sprouts w/red wine vinegar. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Brussel sprouts w/red wine vinegar is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Brussel sprouts w/red wine vinegar is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have brussel sprouts w/red wine vinegar using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brussel sprouts w/red wine vinegar:
- Take 1 lb Brussel sprouts
- Make ready 4 slice thick cut bacon (don't eat pork, you can use beef bacon)
- Make ready 1/2 cup red wine vinegar
- Take 1 salt to taste
- Take 1 pepper to taste
- Make ready 1 tbsp creole seasoning
- Get 3/4 cup Shredded parmesan cheese
- Prepare 2 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin(only if using beef bacon)
Instructions to make Brussel sprouts w/red wine vinegar:
- Wash Brussel sprouts and cut in half.
- Heat large skillet or pot over medium high heat. Add bacon, cook 5-7 minutes. (If using beef bacon, add the 2Tbs of olive oil and continue to follow recipe)
- Add Brussel sprouts, cover, stirring occasionally, cook until crisp-tender. Add red wine vinegar. Reduce heat to simmer, cook for 7-10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Turn stove off, season to taste using creole seasoning, salt and pepper. Sprinkle parmesan cheese over Brussel sprouts, cover, let cheese melt. Serve
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food brussel sprouts w/red wine vinegar recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!